Monday, December 20, 2010



O Christmas HOW I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. Friends, Family, Christmas lights, decorations, Snowmen, Christmas music, the whole season makes me excited!  I get so emotional though, even wrapping a present for my niece-I got a little teary eyed-in a good way. I love when I know someone will love what I bought them! I love being with my family Christmas eve and playing games and getting to spend some extra time with them. I enjoy getting presents from my hubby because he writes little notes on them and says "To my baby love" " Together Forever" and things like that. I LOVE GIVING money to the bell ringers at all the shops. I love that I am blessed enough to be able to help others sometimes, especially this time of year. I love seeing my niece and nephew open their presents and them being happy!!! Seeing their excitement means the world to me!  I love the special secret Christmas presents that bring the love into the morning.
 I love hearing the Christmas story read out of my dad's bible and knowing that He would be so happy to hear we still read it. 


Although, this happiness I experience is stained a little with missing my dad but I do find peace that he is with Jesus and healthy. I know my dad has that feeling of COMPLETE HAPPINESS consistently (nothing ever stains his!) , and THAT makes me very very happy! That makes for a WONDERFUL feeling during Christmas. So, while I miss my dad even more  at this time, I will rejoice and celebrate in his Christmas's in Heaven dancing with the angels and worshipping our Lord. Merry Christmas dad-One day we will again celebrate together!

No comments:

Post a Comment